Cottages at Aberargie, looking East, 1905

The view shows a row of houses at Aberargie with a road in front and a man standing holding two milk pails.

In 1905, Aberargie along with the burgh of Abernethy and the village of Glenfoot was part of the parish of Abernethy, four miles east, south east of Bridge of Earn. Aberargie had its own school and school house and the first building on the left was the post office which also sold groceries.

  • Material/Medium: gelatin dry plate negative
  • Date: c.1905
  • Creator: Wood & Son Printers, Perth, purchased from Wylie, Keir Street
  • Accession number: W0066
  • Category: Photography
  • Subject: Aberargie,Perthshire,Scotland,village